Get your pedal switching to the next level with our 8 channel programmable looper, one of the more complete you’ll find! With it, you will be able to program multiple loops and activate them with just one footswitch. For example, lets say you have a Delay in loop 1 and a Clean Booster in loop 3, and you want to activate them simultaneously. Then you just have to program any of the 8 footswitches, tap it and both pedals will be engaged! And if you think you need a lot of combinations, unlike many other loopers that only have 4 footswitches and 4 banks, ours has 8 Banks and 8 Footswitches to quickly access your different tones without having to switch banks. That makes 64 possible combinations that will be stored in your looper’s memory!
Do you need to manually activate and deactivate each pedal individually? No problem! Just select the Manual Mode and the looper will work exactly as a standard mechanical looper would, and each footswitch will engage and disengage its corresponding loop (i.e. footswitch 1 will engage/disengage loop 1).
Our programmable loopers use high quality relays to make the True Bypass switching. This avoids the pop noises while totally isolating the effect pedals that are not selected, preserving your tone. Relays also last way longer than traditional mechanical 3PDTs, so your looper will stay on your side forever! The 8 channel looper is enclosed in a thick 1590DD enclosure (222x146x55mm). Every one of the 8 channels has its own LED indicator so you always know which channels are on. Additionally, unlike many loopers that will mute your sound if you accidentally hit a channel without any effect pedal connected to it, if you try to turn on a channel which has no effects by mistake the looper will automatically bypass it so your sound chain doesn’t cut!
- Two modes:
- Manual: create your own effect pedal combinations on the fly as you would with a traditional looper!
- Programmable: store up to 64 effect pedal combinations to quickly access them with just one tap
- 8 independent effect loops.
- High quality relays for a True Bypass and noise-free switching.
- LED indicators for each one of the 8 channels.
- Robust 1590DD Aluminium enclosure (222x146x55mm).
- High quality parts to get the best sound quality.
- Powered with a standard “Boss” (negative polarity) DC adapter, 9 to 12 V.