A 4 channel looper comes in handy when you have a small to moderate number of effect pedals in your pedalboard and want to be able to access all of them in an easy way. Our 4 channel looper will be your best friend to keep everything clean and organized: it allows you to independently switch on and off up to 4 different effect loops connected to each one of the looper’s 4 channels, and everything from a single effect pedal. If you have a small amount of effect pedals to control, this 4 channel version is perfect for you!
All of our loopers are true bypass, point-to-point handwired with heavy duty top quality wire. This 4 channel looper uses True Bypass footswitches to keep your sound unaltered, and high quality parts to deliver the best sound, and is enclosed in a thick 1590P enclosure (152x82x51mm). Every one of the 4 channels has its own LED indicator so you always know which channels are on. Besides, unlike many loopers that will mute your sound if you accidentally hit a channel without any effect pedal connected to it, if you try to turn on a channel which has no effects by mistake the looper will automatically bypass it so your sound chain doesn’t cut!
You can also chain multiple effect pedals in each loop, you just have to connect the send from the 8 channel looper to the input of the first effect pedal, its output to the next pedal’s input and so on, and then connect the last effect pedal’s output back to the looper’s return. That way, you’ll be able to turn on and off multiple effect pedals with just one click!
If you need more or less channels, check out the other looper options:
- 2 Channel Looper
- 3 Channel Looper
- 5 Channel Looper
- 6 Channel Looper
- 7 Channel Looper
- 8 Channel Looper
- Point-to-point handwired with high quality wire and True Bypass footswitches to keep the original signal unmodified.
- 4 independent effect loops.
- LED indicators for each one of the 4 channels, with bezels for a better fastening.
- Robust 1590P Aluminium enclosure (152x82x51mm).
- Powered with a standard 2.1mm Boss type DC adapter (power is only required for the LEDs; this is a 100% mechanical looper that doesn’t require power except for the LEDs to bright, and will work even in the case of a power loss).