This 2 Channel True Bypass looper has two footswitches, but works differently than most loopers: the first switch allows you to choose between one of the two loops (A/B funcion), while the other activates both loops simultaneously. That comes in handy when you want to share some effect pedals between your “clean” and “distortion” channel, or if you usually play rhythm and want to add some pedals to your leads for a solo section: just add the common pedals to one of the loops of our 2 channel looper and leave it selected by default, and add the other pedals to the second loop. An easy solution to avoid complex and expensive programmable loopers and save a lot of space in your pedalboard!
All of our loopers are true bypass, point-to-point handwired with heavy duty top quality wire. This 2 channel looper uses True Bypass footswitches to keep your sound unaltered, and high quality parts to deliver the best sound, and is enclosed in a thick 1590P enclosure (152x82x51mm). Every one of the 2 channels has its own LED indicator so you always know which channels are on. Besides, unlike many loopers that will mute your sound if you accidentally hit a channel without any effect pedal connected to it, if you try to turn on a channel which has no effects by mistake the looper will automatically bypass it so your sound chain doesn’t cut!
If you need more or less channels, check out the other looper options:
- 3 Channel Looper
- 4 Channel Looper
- 5 Channel Looper
- 6 Channel Looper
- 7 Channel Looper
- 8 Channel Looper
- Point-to-point handwired with high quality wire and True Bypass footswitches to keep the original signal unmodified.
- 2 independent effect loops.
- Choose between one of the 2 channels, or combine them both with a single tap!
- LED indicators for each one of the 2 channels, with bezels for a better fastening.
- Robust 125B Aluminium enclosure (122x67x36mm).
- Powered with a standard 2.1mm Boss type DC adapter (power is only required for the LEDs; this is a 100% mechanical looper that doesn’t require power except for the LEDs to bright, and will work even in the case of a power loss).